The enormous amount of survey data generated by the Surface Contamination Monitor (SCM) is effectively analyzed and managed using our Survey Information Management System (SIMS).
ALAMEDA NAVAL AIR STATION
The second phase of the base wide facilities survey at Alameda Naval Air Station successfully concluded with the awarding of a Safety Through Awards and Recognition (STAR) program award for outstanding safety performance during on site operations.
SIMS reports are customized to meet site specific criteria and typically include: a summary of survey parameters, a cumulative frequency distribution plot of the survey data to aid in the identification of outliers, a 2-D color image of survey area results, data summary (mean, max, min, standard deviation) for each square meter, and an exception report with a 2-D display of areas over action levels (both 100 cm2 and 1 m2).
What Makes SIMS Unique?
- Faster Reports: Includes built-in automatic report generators capable of providing an unprecedented degree of survey documentation in an easy to use Microsoft Word format.
- Creates digital images and provides powerful analysis tools.
- Can overlay data onto CAD drawings or photographs.
- Assembles spatially correlated data into arrays for mathematical treatment and digital image analysis.
- Assemble and display data from surveys with conventional instruments in addition to SCM.
Faster surveys and faster reports translate into big cost savings.
Yet, while saving both time and money, the SCM/SIMS combination provides the most complete and accurate survey available.
Unlock a World of Solutions!